Recently, we went on a trip from our European Offices to Dominica accompanying a couple of clients to the island for the application of the Citizenship Programme by Investment, which they had chosen for the property purchase route.
Dominica is renowned for its natural scene of the Caribbean. Dominica remains a paradise for divers, hikers, and, especially, the elder, who seek a peaceful mind to relax. It is the largest of the Windward Islands and features volcanic landscapes with the most pristine creeks in the Eastern Caribbean. The rugged coastlines sandwiched villages and beaches, many of which are perfect spots for snorkeling or diving.
Dominica has been influenced by the British culture over the last century, with the roads, the education system, and the language the biggest fusion of Anglophone. The country is classified as an English speaking country by the British Government, and its passports are entitled to visa-free access to more than 130 countries. Here’s a list of visa-free countries for entry
2. Make use of avoidance of double-taxation agreement with countries such as the UK, the United States, and CARICOM countries which includes
- Antigua & Barbuda
- Commonwealth of Dominica
- Republic of Haiti
- Federation of St. Kitts & Nevis
- St. Lucia
- St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- Commonwealth of the Bahamas
- Co-operative Republic of Guyana
- Republic of Suriname
- Republic of Trinidad and Tobago