Business Trading Terms and conditions
In the event of any conflict between ordering on our website and placing orders in our offices, by phone or by email for customerised services that fit the particular individual or business requirements, a Client Agreement will prevail over these Online Business Terms and Conditions and either will prevail over our Business Proposal.
Please read all these terms and conditions.
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with.
1. These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the services by you (the Customer or you). We are Sinda Corporation UK Limited a company registered in England and Wales under number 10562508, whose registered office is at Suite 1, 3rd Floor 11-12 St. James’S Square, London, United Kingdom, SW1Y 4LB with email address firstname.lastname@example.org; (the Supplier or us or we).
2. These are the terms on which we sell all Services to you. By ordering any of the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You can only purchase the Services from the Website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old.
3. Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft or profession; Company means a company or any subsidiary to which the comapny is a party.
4. Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Services;
5. Delivery Location means the Supplier’s premises, emails, or other location where the Services are to be supplied, as set out in the Order;
6. Durable Medium means paper or email, or any other medium that allows information to be addressed personally to the recipient, enables the recipient to store the information in a way accessible for future reference for a period that is long enough for the purposes of the information, and allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored;
7. Services mean any Services that we supply to you with the Services, of the number and description as set out in the Order;
8. Order means the Customer’s order for the Services from the Supplier as submitted following the step by step process set out on the Website;
10. Services mean the Services advertised on the Website, including Services, of the number and description set out in the Order;
11. Website means our website www.sindacorporation.com on which the Services are advertised.
12. The description of the Services is as set out in the Website, catalogs, brochures, or other forms of advertisement.
13. In the case of Services made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
14. All Services which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
15. We can make changes to the Services which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
16. You must co-operate with us in all matters relating to the Services, provide us with all information required to perform the Services and obtain any necessary licenses and consents (unless otherwise agreed).
17. Failure to comply with the above is a Customer default which entitles us to suspend the performance of the Services until you remedy it or if you fail to remedy it following our request, we can terminate the Contract with immediate effect on written notice to you.
Personal information and Registration
18. When registering to use the Website you must set up a username and password. You remain responsible for all actions taken under the chosen username and password and undertake not to disclose your username and password to anyone else and keep them secret.
20. We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods and by pre-paid post and you expressly agree to this.
Basis of Sale
21. The description of the Services on our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Services. When an Order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay. Any monies already paid to us for the Order will be fully returned to you, shall we reject to process our order.
22. The Order process is set out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the Order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
23. A Contract will be formed for the Services ordered only when you receive an email from us confirming the Order (Order Confirmation). You must ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by you. By placing an Order you agree to us giving you confirmation of the Contract by means of an email with all information in it (ie the Order Confirmation). You will receive the Order Confirmation within a reasonable time after making the Contract.
24. Any quotation or estimate of Fees sent by email is valid for a maximum period of 30 days from its date unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
25. No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the Services, Fees, or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
26. We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a Contract entered into by you as a Consumer. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms which are more appropriate for you and which might, in some respects, be better for you, eg by giving you rights as a business.
Fees and Payment
27. The fees (Fees) for the Services, the price of any Services (if not included in the Fees) and any additional delivery or other charges is set out on the Website at the date we accept the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing. Prices for Services may be calculated on a fixed price or on a standard daily rate basis.
28. Fees and charges include VAT, which is applicable to all countries in the European Economic Area/EU member states, at the rate applicable at the time of the Order. Our online order system automatically zero rates VAT when you are able to supply a valid VAT number to the order form providing you are resident in the EU/ the European Economic Area. Zero-rating VAT is not applicable when you are resident in the UK. If for any reason, you are unable to supply a valid VAT number to the order form when ordering, we will process VAT refunds to you within 5 working days providing the name of the company and the VAT number on the order form are matched.
29. You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your Order and we can take payment immediately or otherwise before delivery of the Services.We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software. This software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure online commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name and address, so that they cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet. For security reasons, we do not keep your credit card number on our servers. Your card may be eligible for or is enrolled in the Verified by Visa, MasterCard SecureCode, JCB J/Secure payer authentication programs, or American Express’ Safekey authentication programs. After clicking the Submit button, your card issuer may prompt you for your password before you complete your purchase.
30. We will deliver the Services, including any documents, to the Delivery Location or to your email by the time or within the agreed period or, failing any agreement in the case of Services, within a reasonable time.
31. In any case, regardless of events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the Services on time, you can (in addition to any other remedies) treat the Contract at an end if:
a.we have refused to deliver the Services, or if delivery on time is essential taking into account all the relevant circumstances at the time the Contract was made, or you said to us before the Contract was made that delivery on time was essential, or
b.after we have failed to deliver on time, you have specified a later period which is appropriate to the circumstances and we have not delivered within that period.
32. If you treat the Contract at an end, we will (in addition to other remedies) promptly return all payments made under the Contract.
33. If you were entitled to treat the Contract at an end, but do not do so, you are not prevented from canceling the Order for any Services or rejecting Services that have been delivered and, if you do this, we will (in addition to other remedies) without delay return all payments made under the Contract for any such canceled or rejected Services.
34. If any Services form a commercial unit (a unit is a commercial unit if the division of the unit would materially impair the value of the Services or the character of the unit) you cannot cancel or reject the Order for some of those Services without also canceling or rejecting the Order for the rest of them.
Risk and Title
35. You do not own the/Services until we have received payment in full. Subject to the full payment for the Services provided, we assign to you all full legal ownership of services we have rendered to you.
Withdrawal and cancellation
36.You can withdraw the Order by telling us before we commence any work on your Services if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason, and without incurring any liability.
37.This is a distance contract (as defined below) that has the cancellation rights (Cancellation Rights) set out below. These Cancellation Rights, however, do not apply, to a contract for the following services (with no others) in the following circumstances:
a. Any Services that are made to your specifications or are clearly personalised;
b.Services that are already started by us.
c.For the avoidance of doubt, a failure to supply due diligence information, to obtain or supply professional advice / requested documents if requested or to complete any Agreement will be treated as a decision by you not to proceed with us and will be deemed as non-compliant with the due diligence process and no refund will be issued as a result of this.
Right to cancel
38. Subject as stated in these Terms and Conditions and the Refund Policy on our website, you can cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
39. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day the Contract was entered into.
40. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this Contract by a clear statement setting out your decision (please email us at email@example.com). In any event, you must be able to show clear evidence of when the cancellation was made. We will communicate to you within 48 hours an acknowledgment of receipt of such a cancellation in a Durable Medium (eg by email) without delay.
41. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Commencement of Services in the cancellation period
In the event, you make a purchase of service but change your mind – provided we have not already worked on providing the service, you will be entitled to a refund of all monies paid to us, provided the notice to cancel is given within 14 calendar days of the purchase date. A refund will not be given for cancellation requests after 14 calendar days from the date of purchase or where we have started working on providing the service.
42. Except as set out below, if you cancel this Contract, we will reimburse you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery, if applicable.
Deduction for Services already worked
43. We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for the work we have commenced. We then assign to you all full legal ownership of the services these have been paid for.
Duration, termination and suspension
44. The Contract continues as long as it takes us to perform the Services.
45. Either you or we may terminate the Contract or suspend the Services at any time by a written notice of termination or suspension to the other if that other:
a.commits a serious breach, or series of breaches resulting in a serious breach, of the Contract and the breach either cannot be fixed or is not fixed within 30 days of the written notice; or
b.is subject to any step towards its bankruptcy or liquidation.
46. On termination of the Contract for any reason, any of our respective remaining rights and liabilities will not be affected. In the scenario where both we and you terminate this Contract, whereby the termination of this Contract was due to a breach of contract by you, we reserve the right to send an invoice to include but not limited to all work completed up until that point, if we are unpaid. If the breach of Contract was by us, we will compensate you all monies charged to date, ie. refund any monies paid for non-completion of the work and in such case, we shall still assign to you all full legal ownership of the work.
Successors and our sub-contractors
47. Either party can transfer the benefit of this Contract to someone else and will remain liable to the other for its obligations under the Contract. The Supplier will be liable for the acts of any sub-contractors who it chooses to help perform its duties.
Circumstances beyond the control of either party
48. In the event of any failure by a party because of something beyond its reasonable control:
a.the party will advise the other party as soon as reasonably practicable; and
b.the party’s obligations will be suspended so far as is reasonable, provided that that party will act reasonably, and the party will not be liable for any failure which it could not reasonably avoid, but this will not affect the Customer’s above rights relating to delivery (and the right to cancel below).
49. Your privacy is critical to us. We respect your privacy and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation with regard to your personal information.
51. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
a.’Data Protection Laws’ means any applicable law relating to the processing of Personal Data, including, but not limited to the Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR.
b.’GDPR’ means the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
c.’Data Controller’, ‘Personal Data’ and ‘Processing’ shall have the same meaning as in the GDPR.
52. We are a Data Controller of the Personal Data we Process in providing the Services and Goods to you.
53. Where you supply Personal Data to us so we can provide Services to you, and we Process that Personal Data in the course of providing the Services to you, we will comply with our obligations imposed by the Data Protection Laws:
a.before or at the time of collecting Personal Data, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected;
b.we will only Process Personal Data for the purposes identified;
c.we will respect your rights in relation to your Personal Data; and
d.we will implement technical and organisational measures to ensure your Personal Data is secure.
54. For any inquiries or complaints regarding data privacy, you can contact our Data Protection Officer at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
55. The Supplier does not exclude liability for: (i) any fraudulent act or omission; or (ii) death or personal injury caused by negligence or breach of the Supplier’s other legal obligations. Subject to this, we are not liable for (i) loss which was not reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the time when the Contract was made, or (ii) loss (eg loss of profit) to your business, trade, craft or profession which would not be suffered by a Consumer – because we believe you are not buying the Services wholly or mainly for your business, trade, craft or profession.
Governing law, jurisdiction and complaints
56. The Contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the law of England and Wales.
57. Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales or, where the Customer lives in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in the courts of respectively Scotland or Northern Ireland.
58. We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints as follows: “If a dispute occurs customers should contact us to find a solution. We will aim to respond with an appropriate solution within 5 days. Please lodge your complaint to us at email@example.com.
59.Sinda Corporation shall accept no responsibility for any errors, omissions or misleading statements on our company, or for any loss Information on this website has been prepared for informational purposes only, and is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, tax, legal accounting or structure advice.
The information and opinions we provide do not address your particular requirements and are for informational purposes only. They do not constitute any form of legal advice and should not be relied on or treated as a substitute for specific advice relevant to particular circumstances and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making any decisions which may arise from reliance on materials contained on this website. You should consult your own tax, legal and accounting advisors before engaging in any business dealings with us.
The last date modified and updated on 04/04/2021