We are only able to assist with private bank account opening in Jersey, the banks normally require a minimum deposit of GBP50,000 or above, depending on where the account holder is resident.
Jersey is a well-known offshore financial centre for wealth management and private banking.The English Crown-dependency is also home to a large number of investment funds, hedge funds and trusts. It is geographically close to mainland Europe and in close proximity to mainland UK and is highly regulated by the Jersey Financial Services Commission( Also known as the JFSC).
From a legal point of view, the Island is governed by English Common Law and gives assurances to investors that its legal framework is rule-based and bound by the rule of law.
Key benefits of holding a Jersey offshore bank account :
- Potential tax advantages (however, this depends on your country of residence, personal and financial circumstances)
- Free international online banking services with one of the famous banks in the world
- debit card or credit card available (depending on the selection of a bank)
- Multi0currency accounts
- dedicated one-to-one Relationship Manager who can assist with your banking requirements down the line
- Access your account anywhere in the world
- Help you with mortgage needs anywhere in the world
- Help you with funding needs anywhere in the world
- Taking care of banking needs from your family, including children and grandchildren