Alipay, or ZHIFUBAO in Chinese Pinyin, is the most widely used online payment service provider in China. Its product is a digital wallet, Alipay Wallet, which also includes a mobile app that allows customers to conduct transactions directly from their mobile devices by scanning a barcode from the website of a merchant or a barcode label in a store. It has been widely adopted by merchants in China and far beyond, mostly frequented shops by Chinese and Asian tourists.
Alipay is a must-have payment solution for any business looking to connect with Chinese shoppers both at home and abroad. It is available in more than 130 countries and has already been adopted by over 1million retail stores worldwide.
Benefits of supporting Alipay include:
Access to over 800 million registered users worldwide, with a largely Chinese clientele
A solution with the most advanced encryption technology for secure transactions
A frictionless experience that utilizes standard, one-click and barcode payments
A great substitution of Visa, MasterCard-dominated payment systems
Procures to application
- Appointment us as authorization agency for registration
- Have a physical store or a website
- Information on business/ products/ services
- Scanned copies of business registration certificate
- Trading address and registered address
- Information on all shareholders and directors including nationality, date of birth, passport number and scanned copies of passport
- Contact details of account holders such as email address, telephone, and name
- Apply for an account with Alipay directly
Service charge based on 2.1% if turnover per annum is less than 1 million RMB
Service charge based on 1.7% if turnover per annum is more than 1 million RMB
Daily, Weekly, Monthly settlement agreements applicable upon request with Alipay, additional fees payable to Alipay per year by Merchants.
The default settlement agreement is funded over USD 5,000
2. Apply for an account with one of Alipay Resellers
Service Charge varies from 2.5% to 3.5% depending on the exact resellers
Settlement period up to 7-10 working days pending on the exact resellers
Our Service charge for assisting with before and after integration is
Our Cost includes :
- Pre-screen the application paperwork
- Make suggestions to existing documents
- Search for the right provider/reseller for the interest of the client
- Liaise with the relevant party for integration including banks, developers, regulators, clients, and customers
- Full support for after sale 365 days a year
- Assist with compliance issues 365 days a year
Cost quote available upon request
Please note additional fees apply should Alipay request to make amendments to existing websites or the website owner should amend the site themselves based on the requirements.
Each client will be assigned to a dedicated manager for your case. This ensures that your company is being taken care of by a professional.
Contact details :
Please chat with us for further questions
Sinda Corporation London Office Team