Our Virtual Office Fees* include
- A well-trained English-speaking Receptionist in London, UK answering and greeting calls from your clients with your business name and a prepared message
- .24/7 trade advice
- 24/7 company advice
- Mailing services(scanning only)
- A website hosting
- Three business email addresses
- A business website domain
*Our Virtual Offices Fees include all services listed above for a year, 365 days. If you are looking to purchase the services for a minimum of 6 months, 180 days, please proceed with the order and we will then get in touch for a partial refund once your order has been confirmed.
Why do you need our services* for company formation and bank account opening?
- We are equipped to scour the market for you, looking for the right jurisdiction to suit your offshore business needs
- We are professionally trained to give you advice on the selection of offshore banks that suit your business or individual needs
- We are aware of the laws and regulations in most jurisdictions that are changing in the competitive business environment
- We have a panel of banks that are able to with offer banking services in unusual circumstances of our clients, say, for example, business operating in multi-jurisdictions
- We offer full guidance and support throughout the incorporation and bank account opening process, as well as after the company is fully incorporated and bank accounts up and running. We act as your advocate with offshore jurisdictions and banks, making your offshore business less stressful
- We are able to secure better deals for you from banks
- We understand your requirements, specially customised solutions, in the jurisdictions we operate the business
- We are responsive and attentive to any of your queries
- We are proud of locally knowing your businesses/markets
*Our services are provided in our offices in Hong Kong and London, United Kingdom, which are the two major offices within our group of Companies providing business services to our clients.